The Ultimate Dunedin Tour
Join Bex your experienced and fun loving local guide for the very best city sights Dunedin has on offer. Then experience the beauty of the Otago Peninsula. All in all a town and country tour like no other. Our Ultimate Dunedin tour is fully customisable to your requirements, let us help you create the perfect day out in Dunedin. We can tailor the start time of your tour and sights included that fit your needs and time constraints. Contact Bex and let's plan your Dunedin adventure together.
Private Tours Dunedin
- Pick up from Accomodation or Port Facility
- Worlds Steepest Street - take a walk or simply photograph whilst enjoying a coffee
- Signal Hill Lookout - for a view over the entire city
- Botanic Gardens - the first for NZ - Garden of International Significance
- Dunedin Railway Station - one of the most photographed buildings
- Free Hour in the city OR lunch stop by arrangement
- Otago Peninsula - stunning vista
- Photo stops - amazing photo opportunities
- Macandrew Bay - stop for an NZ Icecream
- Water line drive along the Peninsula
- City sights drive; The Octagon, First Church, Otago Boys High School, Speights Brewery, Street Art.
- Drop back at Accomodation/Port Facility
MEETING POINT + TOUR DURATION
Meeting Point Options: Rail or Bus Station, Cruise Ship Port, Airport, Hotel, Address or Intersection, Monument/Building
Duration: 6 hours
Tour duration is approx 6 hours. I am very flexible and do not mind adding extra value where and when we can. Please note on days where bad weather cannot be avoided I will ensure you have other options to do.
We will travel in our modern 2016 Toyotoa Hi- Ace Vans fully air conditioned, immaculate and clean with a PA system for ease of hearing. Vans can seat 12 pax - bigger vehicles available on request ( 18 and 25 seaters)
- Guiding Services
- Private Transportation
- Other: Complimentary bottled water
MEET YOUR GUIDE
Kia Ora ( Hello) from NZ. Im Bex your professional fun tour guide. I am very out going and smiley . I have been a professional tour guide for 10 years after leaving my previous profession of teaching and I cannot wait to show you around. I offer many different types of bespoke tours and can also cater for any requirements/requests you may have - they are only an ask away! Pick a tour or let me help you design your shore excursion/time in our city to make it memorable.
ESTIMATED LOCAL CASH NEEDED
40 NZ Dollars - Lunch - depends on where your group would like to eat costs can be from $10 pp to $40 pp.
RECENT REVIEWS OF THIS TOUR
Let the planning begin
To ease the overload of city sightseeing opportunities we can provide a sample tour of Dunedin as a starting point. If you have special interest in any particular specialty tour or city sights we will do our best to make it work.